Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Celebrating Life: Put Something In: Firesong

Today, I cleaned up barf while other life efforts seemed to drown in a rank abyss. I was once again reminded of my gratitude for cleaners, washing machines, Scentsy, essential oils, and all of you who have made my life a little more joyful, adventurous, or fun by "Put(ting) Something In." (Shel Silverstein)
 
I love those crazy pictures, and reading those nutty poems, I love hearing or singing those mumble-gumble songs, though I must admit, I've never tried whistling through a comb. (Have you?) I love watching loony-goony dances (or better yet, doing one of my own.)
 
On days like this, I feel extra gratitude for you who dare to put something silly/crazy/nutty/loony in the world! And instead of keeping my gratitude to myself, I thought I should share it with an enormous public...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers!
 
 
-If you've read Firesong, does the line 'do a loony-goony dance 'cross the kitchen floor' remind you of Maggy cooking? I wish I could reach into the story and pull out some of her creations right now!
 

  

Click Here for Firesong Ebook


Click Here for Firesong Paperback





Click Here for Wingsong Ebook 

Click Here for Wingsong Paperback
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjCzPa3g4MNYd5aZXlrVazmxNDa2DEVUdq7LbSvn-9NJUAqY7sMo3EnHdm74Y3JP7Yp9vgv_NMc2kmv67g9R9C_plDOuGOxjucS6FUZxLqGp6NagVhrnloku-Z21g1fYs4sQ-qYmynj3V4/s1600/Love+Signs+front.jpg

 Click to purchase... Love Signs: Farm Help Wanted
#countrylovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for taking the time!!