Thursday, April 21, 2016

Celebrating Life with Fantasy: Strixy the Snowy Owl from Wingsong, Danaan Legacy


I wish I had a Strixy in my life. An owl with an unusually long lifespan and legendary owlish wisdom, but most of all with whom I could communicate and even see through her eyes while experiencing her flight. Even though I don't have Lissy's abilities to do so, at least I can still be inspired and captivated by the majesty and beauty of the snowy owl.
 
I love to collect pictures that remind me of Strixy. Here are a few from my collection.
 
Intimidating and majestic at all?
(one of my all-time favorites!)
Snowy owl:
 

Gorgeous take off!
{Daniel Behm Photography}:
  

This could be Strixy, searching for intruders or communicating with Lissy
Snowy Owl in flight:
 
 
What do you think this could represent? Strixy's family, friends, planning meeting?


 This could be Strixy guarding Lissy's room
❄ A MidWinter's Night's Dream ❄... Winterland Snowy Owl... By Artist SuliannH on DeviantART...:


I hope you enjoyed these images! I love being surrounded by the beauty of nature, art or fantasy. I'd love to see your favorite Snowy Owl images. Please share!

Links below for Wingsong and Firesong,
the first two books in the Danaan Legacy...


Click Here for Wingsong Ebook 

Click Here for Wingsong Paperback

 
 

 

Click Here for Firesong Ebook

Click Here for Firesong Paperback

 

ALSO AVAILABLE...


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjCzPa3g4MNYd5aZXlrVazmxNDa2DEVUdq7LbSvn-9NJUAqY7sMo3EnHdm74Y3JP7Yp9vgv_NMc2kmv67g9R9C_plDOuGOxjucS6FUZxLqGp6NagVhrnloku-Z21g1fYs4sQ-qYmynj3V4/s1600/Love+Signs+front.jpg

 Click to purchase... Love Signs: Farm Help Wanted
#countrylovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much for taking the time!!